If you are interested in becoming a homestay host, use our checklist to see if you meet the requirements. After completing the checklist, please provide your contact information and one of our team members will be in touch with you soon.
Checklist (all requirements must be met)
• We only speak English at home.
• We can provide our student with three meals every day.
• We will spend time with our student so they can learn more about Australian culture.
• We live within 50 minutes public transport travel time of a Monash campus (Caulfield, Clayton, Melbourne CBD, Parkville).
• We have checked the travel time using the PTV Journey Planner.
• We have a spare bedroom within the family home that has been set up with a bed, desk, lamp, chair and clothes storage.
• Our home is fitted with working smoke alarms.
• Every member of our household aged 18 and over is prepared to apply for a Working with Children Check (WWCC).
To proceed to the next page, you must first agree to the following statement: